Applications for Research Funding
Interested Applicants: Before completing an application, carefully review the 'Guidelines and Information' document and the 'Application Checklist' documents below. LETTERS OF INTENT (LOI) ARE NOT REQUIRED. LOIs are only encouraged if you are uncertain that your research falls with in the interests of the foundation as described in the research guidelines.
All grant applications are due by July 15, 2016 via email and postal mail.
• Guidelines and Information (PDF) (Word)
• Application Checklist (PDF) (Word)
• Letter of Intent Form (PDF) (Word)
• Application Forms (PDF) (Word)
• Research Grant Conditions of Award (PDF) (Word)
• WEBINAR- How to apply for a grant
For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. International research teams are welcome to apply.
Application forms are updated continuously; always check the site for the most up-to-date form. Feel free to contact us via the feedback form or by email with any questions.