Applications for Research Funding
Interested Applicants: Before completing an application, carefully review the 'Guidelines and Information' document and the 'Application Checklist' documents below. LETTERS OF INTENT (LOI) ARE NOT REQUIRED. LOIs are only encouraged if you are uncertain that your research falls with in the interests of the foundation as described in the research guidelines.
We are no longer accepting applications for projects. Keep checking back for future announcements.
• Guidelines and Information (PDF) (Word)
• Application Checklist (PDF) (Word)
• Letter of Intent Form (PDF) (Word)
• Application Forms (PDF) (Word)
• Research Grant Conditions of Award (PDF) (Word)
• WEBINAR- How to apply for a grant
For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. International research teams are welcome to apply.
Application forms are updated continuously; always check the site for the most up-to-date form. Feel free to contact us via the feedback form or by email with any questions.